Friday, March 14, 2014

The Mushy Mommy Blog & Betsey Johnson Fashion Show

The Mushy Mommy wrote an amazing article on my ecofriendly jewelry company Treasurette Girl. Waking up to see someone appreciate my little entrepreneur venture overwhelmes me with such a wonderful feeling that I just have to find some way to share it with everyone around me. The typing fingers behind The Mushy Mommy is a super gorg woman by the name of Sasha. She is doing a Treasurette Girl product giveaway on her blog and it's completely free to enter.

A much needed ego boost considering I had my highly anticipated Betsey Johnson show at LA Fashion Week scheduled for that night. After a last minute vanity visit to the gym and an hour of hair teasing, my pop-art inspired look was ready for it's close up.
(Left is Camay, editor in chief of Reflekt. Right is me.)

Here are some pics from the show that I snapped with me iPhone:



It was signature Betsey- flashy in every sense of the word. Fourth row viewing wasn't very camera phone friendly, but hopefully I can post pictures Camay took with her fancy camera.

The absolute highlight was enjoying the show with America's Next Top Model winner Naima.

#bestlafashionerekever









No comments:

Post a Comment